November 09, 2018
Fast-paced Kitchen & Bath Gallery looking for a Design Assistant/Expeditor in our North Attleboro, MA Gallery.
Full time position 40 hours per week.
Benefits package includes Medical and Dental Insurance, 401K, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off and more.
• Coordinating and creating detailed plans for the designer – including drawing, bidding and follow up, creating Spec Books, ordering product and scheduling deliveries
• Communicate clearly via phone & email with customers, vendors, and all other callers to provide helpful information (schedule appointments, installations, deliveries, etc.)
• Place accurate orders for materials
• Maintain extremely well-organized files and calendar at all times
• Responsible for processing the returns for the Showroom
• Ordering supplies for the Showroom
• Occasionally covering on the sales floor
• Handle all issues brought up by customers, designers, and others with respect, kindness, and in an appropriate and timely manner
• Work as a team with fellow employees to ensure the customer receives the best service possible
• Follow all company procedures at all times
The ideal candidate must possess:
• Design software experience with 20/20, CAD, and/or Chief Architect
• General computer knowledge (MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, internet searching, etc)
• Organizational skills
• Detail orientated
• Ability to multi-task
Requirements: Associates degree in Interior Design or related field (Bachelor’s preferred)
Job Type: Full-Time