Position Status: Available
Date Posted: November 18, 2022
The Outside Sales representative will grow sales and increase company profits by cultivating current customers and recruiting new customers. The representative will increase profitability by promoting products, providing technical support and conducting training to new and repeat customers within and assigned territory.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrates ability to integrate industry partners into sales opportunities.
- Demonstrates skill in prioritizing customers, product promotion, activity management, campaign deployment and trainings.
- Incorporates the selling process within proposal writing and pricing models to match company expectations.
- Builds relationships – Learns the value of relationships and views building relationships as a critical success tool.
- Manages time and schedules to be able to best serve customers.
- Drives the account planning process to define and track progress toward revenue, mix, and profit objectives.
- Demonstrates comprehensive company product knowledge and can articulate competitive
- Demonstrates comprehensive industry knowledge and can apply it to enhance decision-making effectiveness.
- Exhibits a positive outlook, camaraderie, and passion for the job, business, customers, and team.
- Relays market conditions and information in sales meetings and to the Director of Sales.
- Demonstrates proficiency with related computer systems and applications.
- Accurately follows procedures to ensure high quality output and takes action to correct quality problems.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Results Driven
- Contribute to Team Success
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
Knowledge of Industry – 3 plus years – Plumbing, Heating, HVAC