Human Resources Coordinator
January 18, 2021
Supply New England is looking for a full-time Human Resource Coordinator in our corporate office, located in Attleboro, MA.
The Human Resource Coordinator will be responsible for performing HR-Related duties on a professional level, supporting all areas of management. This position carries out responsibilities in benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, on boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment and employment law compliance, as well as fulfill the duties of backing up the payroll processing when needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program and writes and places advertisements.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database, using SAGE software.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned, such as backing up payroll processing as needed.
Qualified candidates will possess the following competencies:
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Employee Focus
- Contributes to Team success
Education and Experience
Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or the equivalency of at least 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources.
Occasional travel is expected with this position for meetings, trainings, events, etc.
Applicants can forward resumes to James Reardon at email@example.com