October 11, 2019
Supply New England is seeking a Showroom Coordinator in our Kohler Signature Store in Burlington, MA. This is an entry-level position with potential for growth. Future opportunities as a full Bath and/or Kitchen Design Consultant, with certification available through our Education Reimbursement Program, within one of our 9 New England showrooms.
- Greet & qualify all customers coming in, monitor customer flow
- Use Microsoft Teams to communicate with staff
- Assign customer to appropriate consultant
- Monitor customer flow incl wait times & appointments
- Send out daily follow-up emails
- Create Mood Boards, Customer Presentations, & Sample Boxes for consultants
- Create Spec Books for Consultants
- Assist staff with vendors by checking on POs, delivery status, obtaining information, etc.
- Assist customers with tasks such as:
- Taking a payment
- Checking order status
- Smaller transactional sales (ie, toilet seat, accessories, etc)
- Assist with sample requests for projects
- Work with Customer Support Specialist to assist customers with returns, etc.
- Create contracts for design services
- Prepare the showroom for opening and closing. Turn on/off lighting, clean and maintain active displays, clear samples & prepare work surfaces for the next business day, etc.
- Help store manager with daily agenda & keeping associates on schedule as requested
- Answer phones & assist callers
- Work with manager & staff to monitor showroom maintenance
- Monitor, organize, and maintain showroom samples, literature & printed assets
- Organize and maintain back office
- Order supplies for showroom
- Must be willing to do occasional travel for training and events - must have a valid driver's license and personal vehicle.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- General computer knowledge (MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, internet searching etc)
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Minimum - Associates Degree in Interior Design or related field or comparable experience
Full-time position 40 hours per week (including Saturdays)
Benefits package includes Medical and Dental Insurance, 401K, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and more.
Applicants, please forward your resume to Amber Clair in Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org