October 14, 2020
Supply New England is looking for an administrative professional to join the Purchasing Department. Qualified Candidate will work in a fast paced environment, as part of a team, as well as be self-motivated and detail orientated. Excellent communication skills required.
- Report to the Director of Purchasing
- Follow-up on all ongoing projects and communicate progress weekly
- Have daily communication with all staff – Branch Managers, Sales, Warehouse, Corporate, etc.
- Daily review of open sales orders
- Assist in order processing to ensure accuracy, timeliness of orders
- Verify for viability and edit accordingly
- Daily review of non-stock inventory returns & facilitating returns to vendor
- Obtain RGA’s from vendors for defective material in all branches and facilitate its return to the vendor.
- Process freight claims for Branches
- Execute product file creation and process for custom cabinetry sales (“Nonstocks”)
- Other duties and special projects as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Highly detail oriented
- Must be able to work closely with a team as well as be self-motivated
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams are a must
- Experience with Eclipse software a plus
Knowledge of plumbing, heating, HVAC industry a plus
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
Supply New England Offers excellent benefits!
All qualified candidates please submit all resumes to Amber Clair in Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org