HVAC Service Coordinator
Corporate Offices- Attleboro, MA
October 04, 2022
HVAC Service Coordinator
$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS AND ANOTHER $500.00 BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The HVAC Service Coordinator will work cooperatively with the HVAC Sales Manager and Value Added Service Team (V.A.S.T.) to grow our customer support platform and provide quality support to the branch, sales team and our customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency with related computer systems and applications – willing to train.
- Accurately follows procedures to ensure high quality output and takes action to correct quality problems.
- Organizes work time to maximize efficiency with a defined time management process.
- Willing to perform HVAC load calculations and/or design duct systems using WrightSoft.
- May require deliveries to jobsites or assistance with in-field measurements.
- Experience preferred in Spec Books or similar submittal building programs.
- Track key special-order products to ensure the sale is completed properly or that the product is returned if the customer’s order is cancelled.
- Track warranty product replacement and/or parts orders to ensure the sale is completed properly or that the product is returned if the customer’s order is cancelled.
- Track overall heating and HVAC inventory levels to ensure synchronization between sales demand and the purchasing department.
- Maintain upkeep of the “Little Red Book” which is a large binder of up-to-date specifications and information on all products that we sell.
- Prepare for training sessions throughout the week for the Trainer. Prepare literature and training room resources such as a projector or display equipment.
- Prepare product information packets for prospective customers.
- Create product cross reference sheets to assist the sales team in the sales process.
- May at times require physical movement of products for training or display purposes up to 50lbs.
- Run sales reports and file all eligible energy rebates to the necessary parties to claim our reimbursement.
- Support the overall corporate office by being a team player and assistance with additional group projects when requested.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefit coverage with Colonial Life
- Employee Referral Program
- And more
- Customer Skills
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Contribute to Team Success
- Must have a strong attention to detail
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
No experience required, willing to train. Preferred HVAC installation or design experience
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Generator Equipment and Supplies for Professional Contractors Across Massachusetts, Rhode Island & Connecticut.
Please apply at the link below - Copy and Paste into a new browser: