June 27, 2017
Supply New England is looking for Managers & Manager Trainees throughout Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Your future starts here – Knowledge – Growth – Advancement. As a Branch Manager Trainee, you will be trained in all aspects of branch sales, operations, and administration as well as provided extensive experience working in the wholesale plumbing industry. You will be working in a distribution warehouse environment.
*Learn and master the essential job skills necessary to manage a branch
*Learn the basics of the plumbing, heating, HVAC products we provide
*Learn all aspects of branch operations, inventory management and sales
Job Requirements for Trainees
• Associate degree (AA) or equivalent experience (preferred)
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• Excellent attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work
• Able to prioritize the workload and work effectively under time pressure
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Strong leadership skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
Manager - Job Description
• Manage the overall operation of a branch location including hiring, discipline, and scheduling of employees to ensure cost effective and quality branch operations.
• Maintain inventories at adequate levels, promote sales, and maintain the appearance of the branch.
• Provide communication and motivational techniques in supervising, counseling, coaching, and disciplining associates.
• Lead associates, processes, and policies of the organization in order to profitably maintain and grow market share, sustain customer loyalty, and provide opportunities for growth.
• Responsible for policy and strategy implementation.
• Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities with major accounts.
• Responsible for the daily maintenance of the location.
• Responsible for the execution of the sales strategy.
• Plan and control expenses of a branch location with profit and loss responsibility.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety standards and adherence to all safety policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
• Participate in leadership meetings and communicate associate concerns, policies and guidelines to the management team.
• Conduct regular associate meetings.
• Represent the organization to customers, associates and leadership as needed.
• Adhering to all policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
• Performing other duties or functions as requested by management.
Technical & Professional Skills
Manager is expected to operate an expert level across the following areas of technical knowledge and skill:
• Ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Ability to effectively communicate in writing.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally.
• Ability to lead and motivate individuals and teams.
• Ability to efficiently operate computers, tablets and mobile devices.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• Ability to effectively utilize inventory and logistics system (Eclipse).
• Ability to interact cordially and professionally with others.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively manage through stressful situations.
Qualified candidates, please send cover letter with resume to Amber Clair, firstname.lastname@example.org