Marketing Coordinator – Corporate Office
Location: Attleboro, MA
Date Posted: March 13, 2023
**$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 30 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT AND ANOTHER $500.00 BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT!**
The Marketing Coordinator role will focus on maintaining a balance sheet for co-op marketing expenses and reimbursements. The coordinator will also participate in the development of promotional content for the monthly and seasonal product sales promotions, marketing fund management and customer communications.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain co-op balances and expenditures from our manufacturers to ensure reimbursement and timely updates are made. Provide feedback and status updates to the corporate leadership team.
- Assistance and Development of our annual marketing calendar once a year along with our two seasonal flyers.
- Coordinates promotional gift/awards out to the recipients.
- Promotional Event planning for customer and sales team.
- Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments.
- Serve as the point of contact for outside vendors and internal employees to ensure prompt response time and efficient communication.
- Collaborate with other executive admins in other areas of the company to help coordinate events, meetings, etc.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedule and reservations for supervisor and/or team members.
- Polished, professional, highly organized, self-starter, team oriented.
- High attention to detail and high accuracy rate.
- Creative problem solver who can work independently.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal skills, and phone etiquette.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office/Ability to quickly become familiar with the firm’s specific processes/tools/systems.
- Experience with Constant contact or other similar communication platforms.
- High level of integrity; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
Graphic Design Experience. Knowledge of Industry – Plumbing, Heating, HVAC.Apply Now