Warehouse Specialist – CCDC
Location: CCDC-South Yarmouth, MA
Position Status: Available
Date Posted: May 10, 2023
**$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS ANOTHER $500.00 BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT**
The Warehouse Specialist position receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
Position: Warehouse Specialist – Full-time
Location: South Yarmouth, MA
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Open bales, crates, and other containers.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Prepare parcels for mailing.
- Sweep, dust, and mop. Keep warehouse and work area organized and clean.
- Wear the proper safety equipment and follow safety guidelines.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company paid Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- And more
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Contribute to Team success
- Time Management
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.